LibreOffice for Windows
LibreOffice 2021 is a free open source office suite with rich functionality. Supports popular operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS X, Android and iOS.
- Working with text documents.
- Creating presentations.
- Using formulas.
- Working with tables.
- Creating complex databases with links of various types.
- Database Management System (DBMS).
- Vector editor.
- Support for all office formats.
- Printout of documents.
- Modification of the product thanks to open source.
- Creating charts and graphs.
- Support for a large number of built-in formulas.
- Built-in spell check mode.
- Inserting drawings and photos.
- Variety of lines.
- Styles support.
- Working with templates.
- Availability of drawing tools that come with the package.
- Export function to pdf format.
- Creating macros based on the programming language “LibreOffice Basic”.
Convenience and interface
The office suite has a simple interface. Each user can understand the program, provided that he has worked with other office applications (for example, MS Office).
The “highlight” of the package is open source, through which you can refine the program and make your own adjustments.
The application menu has many items. As with any office suite, the program has toolbars for quick access to basic functions that can be removed or new ones added.
The package allows you to work with Word documents without any problems and convert them to various formats.
- Open source code.
- Free app.
- Variety of functions.
- Low system requirements for personal computer hardware resources.
- Formula editor.
- Working with tables, text, diagrams and other objects.
- Export files to PDF format.
- File support for other office applications.
- Using macros.
- Support for popular operating systems, including mobile versions.
Limited features compared to MS Office.
The program has not been translated into all languages.
An office suite can compete with professional expensive applications. For the average user, its functionality will be more than enough.