DjvuReader for Windows
DjvuReader 22.214.171.124 is a free application for viewing djvu documents running on Windows operating systems.
- Support for working with multiple documents in the “Tabs” mode.
- Multifunctional selection of text, images or a specific fragment.
- Copying text and images.
- The function of selecting document display options.
- Brightness and contrast adjustment.
- Using masks for notes.
- Text search function.
- Support for the translation mode of words or phrases.
- Using thumbnails for easy document navigation.
- Full-screen mode support.
- Saving pages in image formats.
- Setting the color saturation of the page.
- Displaying text in black and white format.
- Flipping pages with the mouse or keyboard.
- Creating your own table of contents.
- Support for using hotkeys.
Convenience and interface
The application has a simple interface that is easy to understand. The program is Russified. It can work with several documents at the same time.
With the help of the utility, you can select not only fragments of text, but also images separately. A convenient copy function allows you not to touch images, but to work with text or vice versa.
The “highlight” is the use of masks that the user can apply on each page in the form of notes, notes and annotations.
The application can be configured not only from the main window. In the folder with the program there is an ini file of settings in which you can adjust not only the color, but also set margins.
The program supports working with hotkeys, which is very convenient for performing various operations.
Russian language support.
Built-in small English dictionary.
Working with notes, annotations and notes.
Convenient copying of texts and images.
Unfolding the document to full screen.
Working with multiple documents.
A small number of settings for printing.
Poor quality of text and images display.
The program is in demand among users who constantly work with electronic djvu books. The convenient function of leaving notes, annotations and notes allows you to select important information.